METAL RECYCLES FOREVER
- Our tins are made from recycled steel which is the material that is recycled to the highest degree within packaging in Europe. Metal Recycles Forever – ideal contribution to the circular economy.
- The main reason for bringing metal in the league is that metal is a perfect material for recycling – due to the fact that tins have a high recycling and scrap value and a well-established and efficient infrastructure is in place.
- Metal is a Permanent Material that can be used again and again to form new packaging and other product applications. It loses none of its strength or qualities, no matter how many times it is recycled.
- Metals, such as aluminum (AI) and iron (Fe) are elements that cannot be destroyed or degraded. They are permanently available resources once they are produced and they retain their structure regardless of number of loops they go through in the recycling processes.
- This means metal is a permanent material, which will always be available for future generations. As such, metal packaging is ideally placed to contribute to the circular economy.
PLASTIC: WE OFFSET OUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
- Yes we are guilty of using plastic – if we did not, the drops would stick together within a few hours.
- The market for plastic alternatives is growing fast. So we believe it will be only a few years until we have a new solution for our products.
- Until then we support the organisation Plastic for Change. Plastics for Change was launched with a mission to use plastic waste as a resource for addressing social issues.